If you have any query or doubt regarding this declaration, you should contact Mumbai Clinic at
Information Collected from the Users
We accumulate the following "personal information" about you online when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website:
- First Name, Last Name
- Age & Gender
- Email Address
- Phone Number
How does Mumbai Clinic use the Information Collected?
Usage of your personal information is:
Mumbai Clinic does collect your personal information for a variety of regulatory and Patient record maintenance purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Provide results for the tests requested by you
- Respond to your request for service or assistance
- Age & Gender for reporting results accurately
- Provide, maintain and improve our services
- Safeguard social history as governed by existing law or policy
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.
- Evaluate our services and products and to conduct customer surveys
Usage of email address & mobile number is for :
- Registration affirmation and password reminder
- Event based communique such as order information, delivery information, etc.
- Special offers, if any
- We will not disclose any personal information to any third party, unless (I) it is necessary for providing services to or you have authorized us to do so, (ii) we are legally required to do so, i.e. in compliance of regulatory requirement or in accordance to the court order or other legal / quasi legal process, and / or (iii) it is necessary to do so in order to protect and defend the rights or property of this website. We does not have any responsibility for any personal information which is generally available to the public
- We may share or aggregate, non-personal information about website usage with unaffiliated third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users. We take adequate steps to ensure that our third parties adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of personal information
Use and Disclose of your Report / information / data :
- We may disclose your report to the physicians and other authorized
health care professionals who need to access your laboratory report
to treat you.
- We may use your report with our billing department
and may disclose it to insurance companies, hospitals, physicians
or to third parties for payment purpose. Our employees are bound by
Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Policies which obligate them to
protect the confidentiality of personal information.
- We may use
or disclose your report in the course of activities necessary to support
our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on our
testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference
ranges for tests that we perform.
- We may disclose your reports to
other companies or individuals who need your reports in order to provide
specific services to us. These other entities, known as "business
associates," must comply with the terms of a contract designed to
ensure that they will maintain the privacy and security of the reports
/ data we provide to them or which they create on our behalf.
may also share your personal information with Government agencies
or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under
law to obtain such information for the purpose of verification of
identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but
not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- We may disclose your reports to Health Department or any other Govt.
body or regulatory authority as and when required by them for collection,
processing health information of the state / country.
- To support
our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on your
testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference
ranges for the tests we perform.
- To respond to summons, court orders,
or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or
defend against legal claims.
- You agree that we may share your Personal
Information with the following categories of activities with from
1. When you enter Personal Information on any
form of an advertiser, such information is simultaneously collected
by Website and the advertiser. The Personal Information is used
and is used by the advertiser as per the advertiser's prevalent
privacy policies. Because we do not control the privacy practices
of these advertisers, you should evaluate their practices before
deciding to provide the said information.
2. Website may also
aggregate (gather up data across all accounts) Personal Information
and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable
manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing
and promotional purposes.
2. Other Corporate Entities.
1. The Company shares much of the data, including Personal
Information about you, with its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries,
and joint ventures that are committed to serving your online needs
and related services, throughout the world. To the extent that these
entities have access to your Personal Information they will treat
it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain
from their other users. The Company's parent, affiliates, subsidiaries,
and joint ventures follow privacy practices no less protective of
all users than our practices described in this document, to the extent
allowed by applicable law. The Company, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries,
its joint ventures, or any combination of such, will share some or
all of your Personal Information with another business entity should
we plan to, merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
3. Posting to public areas of the website
1. Please remember that if
you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the Website
such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the Website's searchable
database, such information may be collected and used by others over
whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by
third parties of information you post or otherwise make available
in public areas of Website.
Other websites :
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which the Website has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
Usage of anonymous traffic information is to:
- Prompt us of who you are in order to deliver superior and more personalized service
- Aid to make a diagnosis of the problems with our server
Security Steps Used by Us:
Patient Reporting and Test Ordering are under our website www.mumbaiclinic.com
For detailed Security Steps used by us, please refer to the Privacy
page at www.mumbaiclinic.com
MUMBAI CLINIC reserves the privilege to modify or renew this policy at any time by placing a notice on our site. Any kind of modification shall come into effect immediately upon posting to this site. We reserve the right to revise this privacy statement at any time, so please study it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you through email or by means of a notice on our homepage.
The Company does not access, store or keep credit card data. All credit card transactions happen using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption through third party gateways and the Company plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage. Accordingly, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards /cash cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution :
Contacting the Website :
this Website, or if you want to exercise any of the rights that you
Phone: +91 8080713636